Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adieu? Standing point.

Weave a smile, and say HiHi.
Is it time to say, I Love You?
Heave a sigh, and say ByeBye.

It is time to Bade You, Adieu.

To watch each day pass, and see each day come.
To say goodbye to yesterday, and welcome tomorrow.
To today, is to be in this moment, neither past nor future.
In this moment, and to be in it, has etched in my mind.

I stand firm on my grounds. My standing point.
Do not look to the left, nor to the right.
Not upwards, nor downwards, nor backwards.
My sight has resolved to facade, frontage.
No more looking back, just resolute in this position, to that direction.

I've made up my mind.
My prior footsteps will not be akin to my anon footsteps.
Various angles in life make big changes.
Just like angles in trigonometry. Even a small angle, can make a big difference if extended immensely.
So it's imperative to find the right angle, the correct cosine, sine, and tangent of our lives.

"
Adieu, my past angles.
*Erases angles on a graph paper with an eraser...*
"

No comments: