Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Nah just kidding its 3rd sem. =) We're now a part of swinburne. And there were, is and will be things that drives us closer or furthur from whatsoever. Mwahahaha so the vacant times will be used for enjoyment !
"Life Is For Enjoyment"
But there is still monotonous times )= We have a lecturer who is obsessed with locking the dorr; one who is darn repetitive and crapful; and one who is like a sissy with gender awareness problems. Oh my godddddd why have u sent to me these peopleeee Aaaahhhhhhhhrhhrhhrhhh~~~
About this summer semester, there is much to expect to, and little at the same time. I foresee empty holes, unfilled voids (most probably during the time i'll be gone temporarily).
Life is always fair - good and bad things come subsequently. One after another. Good things, you wouldnt understand and feel what i feel anyway, so i shall leave that out. Regarding the bad things... You might just as well take that as growing 'hope' in autumn. Ya, that shall do. -.-
What i wished for was realised.
And what i didnt wished for was realised too.
In a good way.
In a bad way.
And i thought it would felt like summer.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Ok here's the Crocodile farm, and pictures can do most of the talking now...
Lizard... or Dinosaur...?
Omg what type of turtle is this... or... Tortoise...?
Cute Owl !! And i thought it should be sleeping during the day =/
Owl metamorphosis ! The flight of an eagle~ Uhh... its still perching. Duh
Now meet the fearsome bearrr!!! RAWRRRR! "noo dont eat us"
After crocodile farm, me and Hsien went home. But before that everyone tried out manual cars o-o *wink wink* Then we went to hijau and drink tea, Marlene came a little later. We so long dint see MArlene lo... Limteh is a fun thing =D must enjoy it while you're young *hehehe*
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
2. Do they know it? Yes. Just like.
3. Simple or complicated? Complicated in a simple way
4. Bought something? Uh uh.
5. Gotten sick? Recently. *My Foot* sob
6. Been hugged? Yala
7. Felt stupid? Yala
8. Talked to an ex? Sort of.
9. Missed someone? Till the extent
10. Failed a test? Obviously. U think i so smart ka?
11. Danced? Not in front of public =P
12. Gotten your hair cut? Hell ya and it sucked
13. Lied? I will have to say yes.
14. Nervous habits? Yeah but it faded away along with time...
15. Are you double jointed? Im not that talented ok?
16. Can you raise one eyebrow? Im not "The Rock" haha
17. Can you cross your eyes? Cross...?
18. Do you make your bed daily? Never. Only when told to =)
19. Do you think you are unique? In a special way hehe
20. Said " I Love You"? Sort of, always indirectly
21. Given money to a homeless person? Not sure
22. Smoked? Im not like 'some people'
23. Waited all night for a phone call? Yeah it was fun times XD
24. Snuck out? No, don't need to since i have all the freedom i can ever have
25. Sat and looked at the stars? Sat? Sort of standing at the balcony
26. Do you swear/curse? Curse...? Not now, but before
27. Do you ever spit? Yala
28. You cook your own food? Uh... no.
29. You do your own chores? See 1st
30. You like beef jerky? Hmm i would prefer other snacks
31. You're happy with your life? Currently blissfully elating since i might not in the future
32. You own a dog? NO BUT I WANT ONE. grrr
33. You spend your money wisely? Nope coz i am wise *haha crap
34. Do you like to swim? Hee haa wanta, but for the sake of...
35. When you get bored do you call a friend? Friends are not for the sole purpose of that usage
36. Flowers or Angels? Angels... My favourite
37. Grey or Black? Silvery Black =D
38. Color or Black and White photos? Colorful ones ! Its not nice to reminisce all the time (black and white)
39. Lust or Love? Love X Infinity
40. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise since beginnings are WAY better than endings
41. M&Ms or Skittles? What...? are those
42. Staying up late or Waking up early? Waking up early woohoo! If not how to catch the sunrise =P
43. Being Hot or Cold? I'd rather die cold than die hot
44. Winter or Fall? Winter, my favourite.
45. Left or Right? I want front
46. Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends? 2 Best Friends!
47. Been dumped? Never started, never ended
48. Stolen money from a friend? Steal? -/- in your dreams *im not broke*
49. Been in a fist fight? Ages ago =P
51. Had a crush on a teacher? Teacher... Interesting... Give me a better option =X
52. Seen someone die? On tv
53. Been on an airplane? Thats our sole transport for long distance destination, yah.
54. Slept all day? It will just end up with a headache, so better not.
55. Missed someone so much it hurt? Sort of
56. Fallen asleep during school? Just to piss the teachers off
57. Been lonely? Sort of
58. Cheated in a game? How...?
59. Been to the ER? Apa itu
60. Been in a car accident? Nooo i dont wanna
61. Had detention? Im living in Malaysia, and there's nothing called 'detention' yet
62. Missed your first love? Trying my best not to, ... err... Tried.
63. Cried yourself to sleep? Maybe if i broke up in the future -.-
64. Sung in the shower? Every single day.
65. Kissed a complete stranger? 0% possibility
66. Laughed so hard you cried? HAHA form5 times...
67. Cheated on a bf/gf? Never started, never ended
68. Regretted hurting someone? There are times i regret, and times i DONT
69. Regretted loving someone? Love has nothing to regret for.
70. I Tag : Anyone who sees this...?
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Coming out is always more interesting than going in =>
Swimming or rather i say, Playing? XD
Thats all~ Although we had lots of 'hurts' we also lots of 'fun' too =P
Can't stop thinking over that Hahaha! And these shall be wonderful memories of our Foundation year. The beginning, of a whole new life.
Friday, November 14, 2008
And most of all, its the planning that is interesting. Everyone can imagine a group discussion with lots and lots of ideas coming into play. Can you...?
For me.. I can see the butterflies.. Ha just kidding =P I see... LOTS and LOTS of goodies. Erm.. I actually mean... Biscuits and Bread. Kaya and Butter. Keropoks and Soft Drinks. And... many many... uncountable... Sand? Sea water...? Or sunbathing might be a better plan. Dotz, maybe not.
And having the idea of turning ourselves into middle aged Aunties, going to a Bakery one hour earlier before the "Half-price session", snatching all the loaves of bread before anyone does. Unfortunately, we failed. At least there were something up our sleeves, and we had to resolve to the last resort. I bought 2 loaves of bread and little candies for the "journey". Its going to be a long and hard journey through the mountains so we might as well be Very, very much prepared. (Just kidding =P )
To my worst, its about washing the "metal thing" that is going to hold 5 people on top for the trip. A brief elucidation is just that it was EXTREMELY tiring.
So now its time to sit still, and think ahead. I normally think two steps ahead, who knows "what" might *So-Very* "Come-In-Handy" =,=
Pray up people!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
There were times that signify a certain blight. Point, of times.
At those points of time
If only i did not remain stagnate
And did what was suppose to be done
The present might not be as it is.
At those points of time
If only i saw through the insinuation You showed me
And reacted in accordance
The puzzle might not be needing its last pieces.
At those points of time
Although i was drunk by fizzles of contentment
I was sub-consciously awoke and aware
Despite the fact the fog of effervescence blurred my view.
If you could show me another point of time
That i might realise in the future
I might not be as i am now
Glancing back with regrets and,
Agonizing on this current plight.
I may be slightly imploring beyond
But i will be more vigilant and intuitive
And as i pray
Shower my existence with blessings
For i am one who ponder beyond the wildest imaginations.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Why can't i stop myself from compromising?
If i ever stop caring about these futile matters,
My life wouldnt be such a mess after all.
The problem for me is...
Actually this matter,
Is n't Futile.
I pray sincerely
God Bless Me
*I seriously need someone to talk to
This anger is getting out of control.
But meanwhile, ill bottle it up.*
First time to have our test at the MPH... Mmm got the feel of university examination hall hahaha~ Ok now its EM then shout for joy!
Study now... Or never...?!
There are gonna be fun activities after exam, so pray hard for it to pass quickly !! Hoooo XD
Why am i so... lively...? *hehe
Monday, November 10, 2008
I shall never need to face some teacher who TotallY SuckS!
3 Cheers, Hooray~
And another two subjects shall be on their way off soon..
Programming and Engineering Maths. This coming Tuesday and Thursday. Hope i can have the inspirasi to study =( SOMEONE or SOMETHING *motivate* Me !!! Blah just kidding XP
Holiday! Then Summer Semester... Hmm
Well u can say its a time for us to settle down and think what course to proceed in Degree =)
There's more to come ... *Grins