Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Like The Way We Are, Now...

Innovation not bad lah.. Quite easy.. But so many ppl finished it damn fast.. Then Programming test... Haiz don want say.. Gerammm grr... Use hand to test? Not computer?! =.= Oh well...

But my mood is still very good. That insignificant matter stand no chance to spoil my mood. =) Hahh... But after today.. Is holiday. Why i don't get the excitement and anticipation everyone has.. Strange.. I don't really look forward to holidays at ALL. I prefer schooling. Its much fun. And i'm gonna arrange to learn driving this holidays.. ahh...

Things are quite complicated now.. Dont know how to explain. So many pressure, so many stress. But, i prefer things as they are.. Because who knows what might happen tomorrow?
I just.. feel Content and Satisfied. And i cant help liking the way we are now...

No comments: