Saturday, February 14, 2009

Good and Bad.

The good thing that is about to happen is, i will have freedom starting tomorow for a week. (Macam i dont have freedom pulak XP) My mum's going to KL, leaving me and my brother to ourselves ahhhh =( Maybe the good things arent that much after all...

The bad THINGS are... I have to do everything. Laundry, cleaning, cooking and daily stuff yeah. But hey look on the bright side i'm in charge right? Right....? Its gonna be a busy week, but i had planned to color my hair after my mum's back.

Can't wait till March, it'll be coming in a jiffy. And that means... SCHOOL! reopen~ Im starting to miss Swinburne hahaha =D We can kiss our asses goodbye to holidays yeehooo~~~ Finally we can have something to do rather than rotting in our houses every single day that passes =(

Alrighty then... Till then... En en.

No comments: