Thursday, December 4, 2008

TagTagTag

8 People to Tag

From my friends list: Liang, Sue, Stella, Rick, KangHong, Hsien, Jo, Bryan, Brendan, Alison

8 things im passionate about:

Car, Handphone, Laptop, Clothings, Accesories...

8 things i say too often:

cibai
lanjiao
fuck you
what the hell/fuck
ngai di
en
yaho/yalo/yala/yameh/yakah
if not

8 movies i have watched recently:

环珠格格 I / II / III
法政先锋 I
Twilight

8 songs i can listen to again and again:

下雨天 (Rainy Day)
最高の片思い (The GREATEST Unrequited Love)

Undelete
What You Got
Crush
愛しい人へ (For The One I Love)
Because You Live
I Swear

8 things i learnt in the past year:

Perseverance
Giving up
Compromising
Controlling anger
Distance
Striving to be the best
Caring
To let

8 places i like going in Kuching:

Spring, Boulevard, JalanSong, Airport, The Golden Triangle, Cineplex, Grandma's house

No comments: